Saturday, January 23, 2016

Weekend Snow Storm of January 2016

I don't know about where you are, but here in Upper East Tennessee, when the white stuff starts to come down, everyone goes into panic mode. This weekend's storm has been no different. Except that my Hubby and I had already decided it would be a "lazy weekend" for us. Not really doing a whole lot of anything.

We did manage to get out with the dogs and get some pictures. We wanted to take the 4-wheelers out and go up the hill, but we could not get either one to start.

Oh, to have a sled to ride down the hill!

Group Photo!

So, we opted to take a walk out to the back 40. While the dogs really enjoyed playing around in the snow, I really loved the beauty of it all. Funny thing is though, I don't remember snow being so hard to walk in. Of course, I was but 13 last time I really got to play in snow.

Cisco and Thunder

Jake "Chillin in the snow"

Jake and the Snowman



Whatever you weekend weather may look like, be sure to find the time to find some beauty and simple joys in life. And may you always find a smile in your heart and a song on your lips.

No comments: