Monday, March 8, 2010

Howdy!

Welcome to my life. I am a mom to 3 grown children, and a grandmother to one beautiful little girl. I love my life here on the ranch, and enjoy most things I do on a daily basis. And now that spring is in the air, things are happening again, I want to share our life with you. The good, the bad and the ugly. So, you just never know what your gonna find me talking about, or even ranting about. 

I work a part time job, 3 nights a week, at Subway. We currently have 5 horses boarded here, along with our own 7. Planting season is right around the corner, and I don't even have my garden ready to go yet! Although I am looking forward to our wild blackberries again this year. 

Our wild geese are back, and so are the ducks. Grass is turning green, and will soon need mowing. The deer are still coming up to their salt block that they share with the horses, and the dogs are happy to be getting out again. 

If I don't get my house into shape soon, it will have to wait until next fall / winter, when I'm stuck in the house again. So, join me as I share things with you, from shopping to saving, contests and give-aways. Things I find around the net, and things that happen around the ranch!

Enjoy your visit, make yourself at home, and become a part of the family! Be sure to leave a comment every now and then, and remember to follow us! 




No comments: